Ardi Bouwers has the unique combination of in-depth knowledge about China - acquired during her studies in Leiden and over more than three decades of visiting the country - and a broad experience in cross-cultural communication, international journalism and broadcast management.
She gives keynote speeches to institutions of higher education, national and local government and business executives in the private sector. Furthermore, she teaches at different universities in both the Netherlands (on the politics, media and society of China in the 21st Century) and in China (mostly on storytelling, international journalism, cross-cultural communication and intercultural management).
Ardi also is an experienced interviewer and enthousiastic moderator of discussions.
Recent keynote topics include:
- Asia and the rise of China, interactive Masterclass for Dutch diplomats newly posted at embassies around Asia
- China in the 21st Century, Culture and Identity, part of the China College Tour, an initiative of Krijger & partners, supported by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Effective Negotiating across Cultures & Effective Intercultural Leadership, Masterclasses for business executives
- Communication, Culture and Identity, for Doctors of Business Administration at the Business School of Jinan University in Guangzhou
- Has the West lost it? Discussion with prof Kishore Mahbubani and ambassador Kronenburg on changes in the worldwide order as a result of the rise of India and China
- Storytelling for Business, Masterclass for executives
- Telling the Story of Guangzhou, developing a new narrative, at the Guangzhou Academy of Social Sciences
- Chinese History and Identity, at the Dutch national seminar for History Teachers
- China in the 21st Century, a series of 8 keynotes on contemporary China, HOVO, Leiden University
- Chinese tourism, how Chinese individual tourists start travelling the globe, for Bencham (Benelux Chamber of Commerce) in Guangzhou and in Shenzhen.
For more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31-6-2323 4404
NEW: Is your company or organisation prepared for the Chinese Century? An inspiring business lunch in cooperation with Krijger & Partners.
You can also book Ardi Bouwers as a keynote speaker or discussion moderator via the international speakers bureau Athenas.
Watch a video of Ardi’s Pecha Kucha presentation in Guangzhou, China, on the Dutch identity and ‘square’ communication style: 3 lessons about the Netherlands.
Prices for keynotes range from 2.500 to 10.000 euros, depending on length and whether the content is off-the-shelf, adapted or originally produced.