On February 20, we organise a workshop for Dutch, Chinese and other internationals, based in NL, about personal & business stories and international advertising successes & failures.
Date: February 20, 19.00 – 21.00
Place: Surinamestraat 38, The Hague
– You want to get your message across, but come up with numbers instead of a narrative?
– ‘What’ you do or sell is clear, but you tend to forget to explain the ‘why’?
– You are excellent at explaining, but not so good at convincing?
Do you recognize this? Then this mini-workshop is for you!
We will deal with questions such as:
• Stories work across the globe, why?
• Why is storytelling relevant for business?
• Are storytelling techniques universal?
• How to customize to audiences with different backgrounds?
Storytelling in advertising or movies can teach us a thing or two. During this workshop, we will watch some effective examples of storytelling by organisations and companies, share ideas and best and worst practices in different cultural settings.
We will take a first step to look into what’s really important for you, your team or your company – the core – and use that as a basis to develop new narratives. And of course, we will provide a safe environment to share thoughts, doubts and laughs.
Entrance fee: € 10 (for coffee, tea and drinks)
Reserve your seat now at: https://www.ticketkantoor.nl/shop/storytelling
19.00 welcome, coffee, tea
21.00 informal drinks
For inspiration, read Ardi’s blog about storytelling, global or local (including links to videos).